The Higher Education Act of 1965 requires schools to provide public access to information about financial aid and its campus facilities, as well as information to promote campus security and fire safety, and prevent drug and alcohol abuse.
Notre Dame de Namur University is committed to providing students, their families and the University community full disclosure of all consumer information as required by law. These laws are intended to satisfy students’ right-to-know, and afford the opportunity for students to make fully informed choices regarding the institution they elect to attend. If you need assistance obtaining information listed or you would like a paper copy, contact the Office of Financial Aid.
Higher Education Opportunity Act Disclosures
In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, NDNU makes certain disclosures available to students.
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records−Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Educational Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Student Financial Assistance
- Health and Safety
- Student Outcomes
- Constitution Day 2019