NDNU’s Argo Registration Day provides you with:
- On-site advising and registration for classes
- An overview of academic requirements and the Core Curriculum program
- Information about your major and assistance from a faculty advisor in planning your class schedule
- Knowledgeable students and staff to answer your questions about college life and campus resources
- The opportunity to learn about your NDNU email account, Campus Portal system, and student financial account
Families will participate in a concurrent family orientation program geared specifically towards families.
- Meet with administrators and faculty to review NDNU programs and academics
- Attend informational presentations and panel covering your student’s life at NDNU
Fees and Guests
Registration fees will be applied to your student account after you have registered. We currently ask that students limit the number of guests to 3 per student. However, if additional guests are needed please contact Orientation@1stlanka.com so special arrangements can be made.
- Argo Registration Day – $100
- Guest – $25
Math Placement Test (MPT):
Incoming new students will be administered a Math Placement Test on the morning of their Argo Registration Day. The Test is required in order to register for classes later in the day. Information about Math Placement Test can be found HERE.
Students showing a spoken and written proficiency in a foreign language may wish to test out of their language requirements. If you are interested in taking the assessment to show language proficiency during your Registration Day, please email contact email@example.com.