Student Success Center
The Student Success Center (SSC), located in the Campus Center, is dedicated to supporting students’ academic success at NDNU. The SSC includes writing and subject tutoring, test proctoring for students with accommodations, and facilitates the math placement test (MPT).
天天色综合,天天干影视The goal of the Student Success Center is to promote student learning and academic innovation. Professional staff members, peer tutors, academic advisors, and faculty work together to promote a supportive educational environment. Services are available both on a drop-in basis and by appointment.
Related Support Services
- The Tutorial Center offers subject tutoring and helps students with class assignments and upcoming tests.
- The Writing Center oversees all writing tutoring and assists students to organize papers, write a final draft or answer questions about grammar. Contact: Marc Wolterbeek, 650-508-3708, email@example.com
For information about the Math Placement Test (MPT), contact Jeff Day at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other NDNU Support Services
- Counseling Services promote and enhance the psychological health, personal growth, and success of students. Located in New Hall East 18/19. Contact: email@example.com
- Career Services offers career counseling and other career related support services.
- The Library is the perfect place to do research for an assignment and access the Internet. Contact: 650-508-3748, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Disability Resource Center equips students with appropriate and sustainable accommodations and services to achieve their individual academic goals. Located in St. Joseph Hall, Room 117. Contact: email@example.com
Click on a calendar item for more detail.