The College of Notre Dame chartered as the first institution in the state of California authorized to grant the baccalaureate degree to women.
天天色综合,天天干影视First students graduate with accredited college degrees.
天天色综合,天天干影视The musical performance program begins with the building of the Conservatory of Music in San Jose.
Earthquake damages San Jose campus and the college spends the next few years rebuilding.
The Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur purchase and the country estate of William Chapman Ralston, San Francisco financier and founder of the Bank of California.
天天色综合,天天干影视The campus moves from San Jose to Belmont, California, to the site of Ralston’s estate, currently the university’s main campus.
The entire upper campus is devoted to higher education with the completion of a new building for the high school and grammar school.
天天色综合,天天干影视During World War II, the campus is used for retreats by WAVES (Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service).
- NDNU begins offering teacher preparation programs that lead to credentials.
- The first student newspaper, The Belmonton, is published.
天天色综合,天天干影视The College of Notre Dame begins offering all undergraduate programs as four-year degrees.
The university’s chapel and campanile are completed. The chapel is named after Sister Catharine Julie Cunningham and features dalle de verre (“slab glass”) windows by celebrated French artist Gabriel Loire
天天色综合,天天干影视The institution becomes coeducational’
天天色综合,天天干影视First three men graduate.
- The college expands to include master’s degrees.
- Start of intercollegiate sports program, with soccer, basketball, and tennis as initial teams.
天天色综合,天天干影视The College of Notre Dame introduces evening adult bachelor’s programs.
The college establishes a school structure and changes its name to Notre Dame de Namur University to be recognized as a master’s university with four colleges: Arts & Humanities, Business, Education and Sciences
- The Sister Dorothy Stang Center for Social Justice and Community Engagement is established
- NDNU becomes an Asian American and Native American/Pacific Island Serving Institution (AANAPISI).
- The university begins offering partnership in evening bachelor programs with local community colleges, allowing students to take classes and complete an NDNU degree at a community college campus.
- Notre Dame de Namur University achieves its status as one of the first Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI) private colleges in California.
天天色综合,天天干影视Online degrees program established, with three graduate-level programs.
天天色综合,天天干影视Notre Dame de Namur University offers the first PhD program in art therapy in the nation, and NDNU’s first doctoral program.
The university begins offering at its new location in Tracy, California.
First Art Therapy PhD graduate.
- First Tracy graduates complete degrees in 2017
- becomes first AI robot to complete a college course, finishing all requirements for The Philosophy of Love class at Notre Dame de Namur University.